With every step of our after-piercing care routine, this alcohol-free antiseptic lotion is gentle for your skin and protects your new piercings from bacteria in the environment. This compact-sized bottle is handy for travelling and is easy-to-use with a dropper tip.
1. Using cleaned hands, carefully place 1 drop of lotion at your piercing site (1 drop in front and 1 drop behind).
2. Gently rotate your piercing stud in a circular motion & move your piercing stud front and back.
3. For optimal result, use twice daily, after shower (and follow all the remaining aftercare routine as advised by your piercer)
4. Close the lotion cap tightly and store in a cool dry place
5. Discard any unused product after 2 months from opening
6. Unopened content can be kept up to 6 months from purchase
For external use only
Avoid sharing your piercing aftercare lotion with anyone
Do not allow the tip or opening of the bottle to touch any surfaces to prevent cross-contamination
Perform a patch test if this is your first time using the product. Stop using the product immediately if you experience any allergic reaction towards it (e.g. rashes, swelling, itching) and consult your doctor immediately
Discard the solution if the solution changes color or turned cloudy
Do not use if packing is found broken or unsealed
Store at 4-25°C (39-77°F) upon opening. Inactive ingredients include Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%, Potassium 0.15% and/or sodium hydroxide, water