With every step of our after-piercing care routine, this Hansaplast wound spray is used for antiseptic cleansing. This bottle is easy-to-use with a spray to allow convenience.
1. Rinse off with clean water during shower.
2. Cleanse the piercing with the spray then dry the piercing site.
3. You should spray from a distance of approximately 10cm onto the entire piercing site to remove all dirt and visible particles.
4. Use within 12 months after opening
- For external use only
- Avoid sharing your piercing wound spray with anyone
- Do not allow the tip or opening of the bottle to touch any surfaces to prevent cross-contamination
- Perform a patch test if this is your first time using the product. Stop using the product immediately if you experience any allergic reaction towards it (e.g. rashes, swelling, itching) and consult your doctor immediately
- Discard the solution if the solution changes color or turned cloudy
- Do not use if packing is found broken or unsealed
Do not use:
- in combination with other topical preparations in the same area
- in combination with anionic surfactants, soap, oils, gels, etc.
- in case of unknown allergies to any of the ingredients
- in the middle and inner ear or in the area of eyes
- continuously for more than 30 days
- do not swallow
*Compose of 0.1% Decyl Glucoside Tenside and 0.04% Polihexanide (PHMB) as preservatives in Ringer's solution